Pengyang Wang | 汪澎洋
Department of Computer Science
Missouri University of Science and Technology
I am a first year phd student in Computer Science Department, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA. Before coming to Missouri S&T, I received my B.S. degree in Information Security from School of Communications at Xi'dian University, China in 2014, and M.S. degree in Information Security from School of Computer Scince at Beijing University of Posts anf Telecommunications University, China in 2017. My research interests are data mining, big data analytics, business intelligence and their applications, e.g. recommender systems and urban computing.
1. Pengyang Wang, Yingtong Dou and Yang Xin, "The Analysis and Design of the Job Model Based on GBRT and Time Factors". 2016 IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Applications, Singapore.
Awards & Honors
1. The First Honor Graduate Scholarship for 2 consecutive years 09/2014-09/2016
2. The Third Prize in the 24th Spark-Cup Undergraduate Academic and Technology Competition 09/2013
3. The First Prize in the China Northwest Mathematical Modeling League 05/2012
4. College Undergraduate Scholarship for 3 consecutive years 09/2010-09/2013
Python     R     PHP     JAVA